Thursday, June 10, 2010

Doug & Sadie come to visit...

May also brought our favorite people!!!! :) Doug and Sadie came to visit with their little guy, Jacob. It was Jacobs first visit to Spokane and we had a great time, as usual.
We went down to the river one afternoon with the kids to skip rocks and just hang out down by the river.
The guys with the kids...
Feb 10 007
And for your viewing pleasure, a closer up of the chubs...
Feb 10 008
Yes, those are hot pink crocks! :) Because she walks so much.
Did I mention that I got a new diaper bag? And did I mention that it is exactly like Sadie's? I saw hers after she had Jacob and fell in love with it. I had a hard time deciding between the red and the green one. I LOVED Sadie's green one. Green is usually my color. I love green. I decided on the red one and love it too! Maybe if I ever have another child, I can justify a splurge and get the green one and rotate! :) Good idea, no? For more cute cute cute diaper bags, go here! :) Thanks Aunt Kayla, I love love love the bag!
Feb 10 009
We went to Texas Roadhouse :) Our new favorite place. We left Tucker with grandpa but took the babies.
Here they are. They are going to be best buddies. :)
Feb 10 010
Jacob is the happiest, most smiley boy I've ever met. He is so much fun to have around! :) Look at that cute face! :)
Feb 10 011
Thanks for coming guys! We always love it when you are here.

No comments: