Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bi-Polar March...

March is supposed to come in like a lion and out like a lamb. But up here in Spokane, March seems to be a little bi-polar. Lion one day, lamb the next! On the day that I took both kids in for their yearly check up they both got shots. After the shots the Dr. told Tucker he needed to go jump on the trampoline to get his legs to feel better. He took off with that one and insisted. It actually wasn't a horrible day for March, so off we went to jump and get his legs to feel better. :)

003

041

031
Taylor had a great time, too. I think this was her first time on the trampoline. And she always loves doing what her big brother is doing!
022

019

016
Tucker was jumping as I took these pictures, so most of them are blurry.
Then we had to play soccer since we were outside. Tucker loves soccer! He keeps on telling me that he wants to take soccer class. I can't wait to sign him up for soccer tots in the spring. I wish that my brother or sister were still coaching there, he would love to be able to take a class from one of them! :)
070

081

080
But boy, what a difference a day makes! I thought that the groundhog like saw his shadow or something so that spring was on it's way.
But this was the VERY next day!
110
{Taylor all bundled up ready to go!}
Tucker found the car brush in the garage and had to help me brush off the snow around the house.
The trampoline first...
127
Then, of course, the soccer net...
121
The drive-way...
116
and the car...
115
I can't wait for the snow to go away! Please spring, hurry up and get here. :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Couldn't agree more. This 55 degree, sunny weather one day and snow the next is not cool with me either.