Sunday, March 13, 2011

My helper...
019
and my UN-helper...
021
I swear I spend all day just cleaning up after her! :) AND she's had RSV this week which means we've spent a lot of time at home. By the end of the week I was running around in circles, between the breathing treatments, antibiotics, steam showers and her not sleeping! Me being sick is one thing, but it breaks your heart to have your baby sick! :(

Anyway...Tucker on the other hand is going through a phase where he wants to help me with everything and do everything on his own.

2 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

i am so glad that i'm not the only one always cleaning!! mya is like a natural disaster wherever she goes! you need to call me very soon about food storage!!

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

They are SOO cute! I love your kids!