Monday, March 14, 2011

gifts from grandma...

My mom is known for spoiling her grandkids and it was no different with Taylor for her birthday. Even though she had already gotten Taylor some gifts, she sent her another one from Milwaukee (where she had been with my sister) that came a few days after Taylor's birthday.
Taters got her first I-pod. A princess one-let the princess toys begin. :)
013
{On a side note, I think this generation of kids are going to grow up thinking that everything has an I in front of it. Tucker thinks Diet Pepsi is called I-Pepsi. He calls Ben's contacts I-Pods; and I hear him putting I's in front of random things all the time! And now my one year old has an 'I-Pod'. :) }

And of course, Tucker got a little something special. :) He got a pair of flip flops.
(I love his facial expressions-he was so excited!)
005
And a new book! A Tucker book!
016
Tucker always sneaks kisses from Taylor. :) I love that they love each other. Her face always lights up when she sees him and he is always trying to make her laugh and smile.
027
But, of course, the best part of the package was the bubbles. These are what Tucker played with for hours! :)
033
Nothing like getting an unexpected surprise from Grandma to brighten our day! :)
Thanks Grandma!
Tucker is such a sweet boy, right after opening the gifts, he said to me, 'I know...We should call grandma and thank her for our new presents!' He is always so grateful, even with Ben and I.

No comments: