Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rock Star...

In other family happenings, we are in LOVE with this song on Sesame Street.
I love everything about this song. The tune, the beat, the words and the message, the way he sings it, the way he dances. :)
Tucker is totally in a rock star stage. We have dance parties all the time! The other day he came in with his hood over his head, crossed his arms in the rock star stance and and said, 'I'm rock star Tucker, I came here from California.' I don't even know where he would have learned that California is where the rock star are, but apparently he already knows. I Love that boy-- even more than I love this song! :)
Our favorite CD's to rock out to are:
Phineas And Ferb

Spongebob Squarepants - The Yellow Album

Cars Original Soundtrack

In a Big Warehouse
Over and Over and Over and Over and Over...
Another major happening in the household is that this little girl is now a pony tailin' wearin' woman!

You get a bonus in this picture, a shot of the pony tail AND her new favorite face to make! :)
She is no longer just a baby, but turning into a little girl! (And a sassy little booger!) Time needs to slow down, AND I do love this girl, too! :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the song! I wonder if they have that available on Mp3 to download. And I also love the Phineas and Ferb cd you gave us for christmas. And lastly, I must say, I'm completely jealous that you got a ponytail in Taylor's hair. So jealous.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I love the little whale spout pony tail. She's so adorable!