Thursday, March 24, 2011

March...

I am convinced that I have the cutest kids on the planet. I may (or may not) be a little biased. :) How can Taylor turn EVERYTHING she does into something cute?
Eating popcorn for example...
016
She loves the stuff and we love her! She now has two words in her vocabulary: Dada & Uh-Oh. I love hearing her say both of them. She always grabs my phone and puts it to her ear and says Dada dada dada over and over again! :) And whenever she trows or drops something she says Uh-oh. I think I could listen to her say Uh-oh forever, it is so cute! :)
015

Take TC Two-face for example.
Who is TC Two-face you ask? He is the newest member of our family. On Sunday after church after getting dressed into our lounge clothes for the rest of the day(and after the daily discussion of weather or not it's warm enough for Tucker to wear a tank top or not) Tucker decided he was a rock star and needed a rock star name. It was like the heavens opened and I looked down upon the back of the box of Resses Puff cereal in front of me and it said, I kid you not: 'How to figure out your DJ name' (or rock star, in our case) And it said: 'First take the name of your favorite super hero villain; Then put the first letter of your middle name in front of it.' I asked Tucker who is favorite villain was and he first said Joker, so we tried out C Joker and it just didn't have the right ring to it. So I suggested we added his middle AND first name initials. TC Joker. Getting better. Then he decided he wanted a different villain. I told him all the villains I could think of and he chose Two-face. So, TC Two-face was born and all day Sunday graced us with his presence. :)
And here he is in all his glory:
007
Mean (eh...Ugly) bowling faces, yeah...we got 'em! Who knew Tucker was such a rock star bowler, he got 63 points. I think that is about what I get when I bowl! :)
001
St. Patricks day came and you can be sure we were NOT getting pinched! Green pancakes and green milk for breakfast. (although you can't tell in this picture!)
003
Here is a better picture of our green food! :)
004
And a fabulous lunch with friends to celebrate the impending arrival of baby girl Mortensen! :) My good friend is due to have her last baby on April 7th! :) I love that we are all wearing green! :)
005

Oh, and if your computer screen looks like this, it looks like you're in the market for a new laptop! I dropped our net book and completely shattered the screen! I am SO mad at myself! I always try and balance too many things in my hand at once. This time the net book got it! In related news though, I am a better mother for not always being tempted by this thing sitting right at my kitchen table. :) We actually went on a walk today and took advantage of this gorgeous weather we have been having!
021
Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather outside like we are! :) yipeee for spring!

1 comment:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

i agree your kids are pretty cute! sad about the computer.