Sunday, March 13, 2011

these days...

Tucker seems to be in Superhero land. All.of.the.time.
140

130
This girl seems to be at my feet. All.of.the.time. She's my little shadow. I love it, most of the time! :) Tucker was NEVER a mama's boy, he was so independent and happy with anyone that I'm not used to a child who wants me to hold her all of the time! I just can't resist that cute little face! :)
144
This boy has discovered the computer. Does it really start so young? We've entered a whole new world of parenting, here.
108
This boy just keeps growing like crazy! These were his Christmas jammies, that fit him in December. The top is all of the sudden showing his midriff. Totally immodest!
At his last Dr. appointment, he was 42 inches tall and 42 pounds!
085
And I just had to include this one that was taken right after the above picture. So Tucker right now! My silly boy!
090
This girl is always trying to feed me. Can I blame my weight gain on her?
083
These two love their baths together. Tucker loves splashing...
098
And Taylor loves yelling.
So it works out pretty well for the two of them. I have no doubt in my mind that once Taylor is able to hold her own against her brother, that she will give him a run for his money. He loves her so much, but pesters her SO much. It will be interesting to see how things go with them once she is a bit bigger. Will our sweet Tucker be able to hand the wrath and angst that Taylor has built up inside of her? :)
096
Tucker brought this to me the other day, it's Lightening McQueen, the Dog. I was pretty impressed!
039
I meant to post this with my list of goals for myself for the year. But forgot about it. (surprise, surprise!) And I'm totally embarrassed to be putting this on here, but here is a shot of what my 'food storage' looks like right now. If you can even call it that.
034 (2)
Some water, some spices and about 4 boxes of food from the cannery. I think I have some flour, sugar, dried onions, potato pearls and black beans. If anything were to ever happen to us, we would NOT be eating very well! I've just had it in the back of my head for months now that I need to start working on this. That is another goal of mine for this year. A good friend just taught me a couponing class, and I would slowly love to start getting into that. It's not even about the saving so much money part, although that is awesome, but its the building up food storage part that totally has me wanting to do it. I am so jealous that she can cook from her food storage, and would love to get to that point at our home. It's a little overwhelming, but I'm going to start out small. I will post another picture of my food storage at the end of the year so we can see the progress! :)
And that pretty much sums up what we have been up to lately! Oh, and we were totally late for church today because we forgot about day light savings! How did we forget about that, seriously!? Isn't it like usually posted about or talked about everywhere! :) It was 8:45 and we were feeling pretty good about ourselves being on time for church and Ben looked at his phone and realized it was actually9:45! We got to church and the foyer was filled with the late comers! :)

2 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

it is very important for you to call me about food storage as soon as you read this!

Kelli said...

Are you serious? He's 42 lbs.?! Keyton came in at 29" and 32 lbs. I didn't think they weighed THAT much different!