Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tucker Soccer...

Spring soccer came and went. I think I'm the only mom who enjoys the sports seasons of my kids. All my friends were so happy when soccer season was over, but I love it! I do only have one child, so I'm not too over scheduled yet, but I do love me some good sporting events. (Even if they are 1st graders!) :) I love that Tucker loves sports and has friends on his teams and enjoys playing. I want him to continue with it as long as he can! :)
His coach is awesome. He is the uncle of one of the kids, Beau, on the team. Actually, Beau's dad and uncle co-coach and they are both great! We got really lucky, I'm really hoping that this team sticks together!
We loved going to all of the games every Saturday. It's easy when you only have one child in sports, and we are definitely enjoying that!





Dylan, Canon, Beau, Ezra, Tucker, Jack & Johnny after one of the games when they got really cool soccer cookies with their names on them. Unfortunately that black and purple frosting is still smeared on parts of my van! :) These boys are all so cute!
The boy definitely has a heart for soccer, and I'm excited to see him continue to grow...

No comments: