Thursday, March 19, 2015

End of February shenanigans...

One perk of having grandma here for a week is having a live in babysitter for that week. I was able to head out one day at lunch to eat lunch with Tucker at school. This boy. He's crazy. A little too crazy sometimes, but we always have a good time. We ate our Subway and then went out and played basketball during his lunch recess. I love getting to spend some one on one time with this boy of mine.
1424463462445
Taylor's gymnastics class got some class pictures. Here are the girls in her class and her coach, Whitney. Whitney is awesome, I wish she was a little bit more strict with the girls. I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my money, but then I have to remember that they are only 5 years old. I didn't want to pay and arm and a leg for pictures yet. One day I will for her, but just not yet. But they post them all on the wall at the gym, so I just white trashed it and took a picture of the picture on the wall.  ha ha
1423590319926
Taylor has officially discovered mascara, and wants to wear it all the time. She also likes to put it on herself, and just kind of jabs it at her eyeball.
1423612959630
After all of our company, we were all ready for just some down time. That means kindle time for this dude.
"IMG_5594
One of my good friends, Courtney and her family are selling their house and moving out of Spokane. First stop is to Alaska to spend the summer with her family. That is where she is from and they are going to live with her parents for the summer. Her husband works for himself and can work from anywhere, and he travels anyway, so they are going up to Alaska for the summer and then in the fall they are heading down to Florida where they will buy an RV and take a few years and travel the US. I think it sounds fascinating and fun and like such a great adventure. Would I want to do it with 5 kids. Hell no! But I am super excited for them! Anyway, I watched her 3 daughters (she, obviously, homeschools) during the day a few days at the end of the month so she could get things packed up and cute little Callie and I became buds. She is so cute, I had to take a picture of her when she fell asleep.
1423154948707
Katrina and I took Courtney out to dinner to say goodbye before she left for Alaska. I'm so sad to see her go. Can't pass up an opportunity to head to the White house in Post falls for their delicious Greek food and lots and lots of garlic! YUM!
IMG_0516
Taylor's preschool notebook she brought home. Each of the kids write a page about the topic of the book. This book was 'My family is special because...' I love that little Taylor of mine and I love her mad drawing skills! We even have pig noses and all!
IMG_7131
Two boys in the shower. These kids are so lucky to have a great daddy! I love these boys of mine!
CAM01165

CAM01163
My new OB.SESS.ION! I can finish off one of these containers in one sitting. I love this stuff so much! Had to document it! :)
CAM01152

No comments: