Monday, March 30, 2015

Tucker plays basketball...

We are in full swing of basketball season in February and March and our Saturdays seem to work all around when Tucker's games are. I'm glad Tucker loves basketball so much and that he seems to work hard at it.  He's learning to be more aggressive and learning more about the sport and I love that he loves sports and works hard.
DSC_0011
 Him and his buddy, Nash who have played sports together for a few years now for the YMCA. He goes to Greenacres Elementary...
DSC_0019

DSC_0024
 Ben was the assistant coach for Coach Jim Plickett. He was so nice and is the grandpa of one of the players, Isaac. He wasn't always the best coach at coaching skills, but he was so good at teaching them teamwork and respect. He always taught them to thank the ref, thank the coaches, shake hands of the other team.
DSC_0030
 Tucker was really good at defense.

 I missed picture day, luckily my mom was here and was able to take him, while I was home sick. I actually lost the team picture, but my mom sent me this and this is a more accurate depiction of the team. I'm glad he has such good buddies: Drew, Brayden, Carson, Isaac, Tucker,
 There must have been at least half of the team missing that day, so I'm not too sad about losing the picture! :)
 Tucker during his individual shot. I like this one a lot better than the professional one! :)
 Getting a pep talk from their coach before the game:


I love that the refs in this league are all pretty great with kids. If they blow the whistle, they will stop and tell the kid why the blew the whistle and stopped the game and explain and coach the kids almost. Pretty great!


DSC_0997

No comments: