Sunday, March 15, 2015

Taylor's 5th birthday~

Well, this lady had quite the day. Not only did she have gymnastics on her birthday, but she had pre-school and got to wear a crown and be sung to and be the line leader and have special treats brought in. I just brought in doughnuts. It seems to be what both of my kids love. And it's easy! :)
1424207607586
Taylor leading the kids in the ABC's...
1424207746251
When I brought the treats to her class, Kenzie wanted to come in with me, so she came too...
1424213975410
My camera phone really sucks by the way, especially in bad lighting!
Taylor really wanted to go bowling for her birthday and I told her she could bring some friends, but the only friend she wanted to invite was Will. She sure does love her some Will. She got to open her gift from Aunt Kayla and Kenzie and Burton first so I could put the Ana and Elsa dolls on her cake. She wanted a frozen party, but she's not so hardcore that I had to do everything in Frozen. Which is nice.
DSC_0746
She also really wanted to open her gift from Will before we left for bowling.
DSC_0759
Cute little Will is so sweet with Jackson:
DSC_0755
He has the cutest little dimples:
DSC_0757
Ben had a groupon for a cake from 'nothing bundt cakes' bakery on the south hill. I was a little disappointed at first, because I love me some ice cream cake, but this cake definitely did not disappoint. It was probably one of the best cakes I've ever had. Ben bought some blue food color spray to color their white frosting that they put on all of their cakes and since it was a bundt cake with a hole in the middle, I just put a little Elsa doll in the middle, so it would look like the cake was her dress. I was pretty proud of it, and then Taylor wanted to keep adding to it, and I didn't want to let her at first, but then I just thought, what the heck, it's her birthday. So, she went for it. She added some spiderman tops, and Elsa and Olaf on the cake, and even some of her paw patrol characters ended up making it on. It was quite the collection, but at least it was all of her favorite things. Actually, maybe not all of HER favorite things, since she could have cared less about spider man, until Will told her that spiderman was his favorite. :) She's in love, what can I say. Once he said he wanted spiderman on there, SHE wanted spiderman on there! :)
DSC_0762
My little lady with her personally decorated cake...
DSC_0763

DSC_0764
After those two gifts, we were off to the bowling alley. Luckily I had already arranged and planned ahead for most of the party, so the fact that I didn't have my wallet didn't matter too much. But, luckily we had my mama here to help out when we actually did need to pay for something. (Ben didn't come bowling with us because he was still working). Anyway, we made it to the bowling alley, and it was a big hit!
DSC_0767
The little ones were more determined than the older ones to do it themselves. This little lady, if we didn't watch her, would grab the biggest ball she could find and try and bowl all on her own with it. It was pretty cute!
DSC_0769
My sweet birthday girl:
DSC_0791
Taylor lovin' on baby Burton...
DSC_0796
Of course, Jackson had to do everything the big kids were doing:
DSC_0797

DSC_0800

DSC_0804

DSC_0805

DSC_0807

DSC_0816

DSC_0820

DSC_0832
Poor Aunt Kayla was in a walking cast the whole time she was here. Had to travel across the country with two little ones while in a cast!!! Kenzie had broken her foot!!! Can you believe it? She threw something at Kayla when she was mad at her, like a wooden train, or something like that, and it landed on her foot and fractured it!!! The stinker!!!
DSC_0834
Cute Will:DSC_0837
This cute Will, I can't remember if I've written this on the blog or not, but he is her very best friend. There are lots of cute girls in her preschool class, and she has been invited to birthday parties and over to play. But she seems to only want to play with Will and have him over. Which is totally fine with me, he is such a sweetheart. I just love him. I just hope that he's not too scared of Taylor. Sometimes I'm not sure if he can handle her sassiness, and I don't want him to feel overwhelmed by her! :) ha ha. It was so cute, sometime toward the beginning of the school year, and she would ask me every single day to have him over to play she told me one day, 'mom...I just can't stop thinking about Will.' I was dying. It was so cute! :) I just love this girl, and I love that she is already in love. And I love Will, so it makes it ok! :) These two are just cute little friends.
Cute Taylor:DSC_0842
Oh man, this girl. I love her so much. She is sweet, and fun and kind and so easy to talk to. She is so animated and excited about the littlest things, and she notices the littlest things which I love. She makes you feel like a hundred bucks when you walk into a room, and she lights up because she is so excited to see you. She makes you feel beautiful when she notices your new hair cut or hair color and tells you how beautiful it is; or when she notices a new set of earrings, or something like that. She is so observant and complimentative. I couldn't have asked for a better little friend for this life. She is so fun. Don't get me wrong. she is dramatic and emotional, and can scream so high and loud that you think your ear drums are going to burst, but luckily that mostly only happens when her brother is pestering her. I'm really hoping that they grow out of that, like pronto! But I sure do love this girl, with her helpful nature, and sweet attitude, I just can't get enough of her. She is always the first to jump up and offer to help me even before I ask sometimes, if she see's me struggling with something. She doesn't complain when I ask her to work. She plays hard, and works hard, and sleeps hard. She is my sleeper, and loves to sleep in and can sleep through anything, like her mama. I can't wait to see what fun and exciting things are in store for this little lady of mine.

Of course, doing a dance move:
DSC_0846
This boy, I tell you what. If I turned my back on him for even two seconds, he was trying to get a ball and bowl on his own!
DSC_0849
My cute Kenzie May:
DSC_0851
Kenzie and Grammy:DSC_0852
The bowling gang: (Of course, Owen had to come, he's like my 4th child!) :)
DSC_0858
Stinker man trying to get a way from a kiss from Aunt Kayla:
DSC_0860

DSC_0862

DSC_0855
Nice form, Tucker:
DSC_0865
Love the closed eyes, Owen:
DSC_0866

DSC_0870

DSC_0872

DSC_0881

DSC_0883

DSC_0885

DSC_0889
Three buddies holding hands after bowling:




"IMG_5691
Back to the house for some Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, and cake and ice-cream.YUM!
Taylor with all of her goods:
DSC_0901
Someone's a little excited:
DSC_0903
Even with just these three, you can see that it was getting a little crazy up in here. It was the perfect little family party with her best friend Will and best cousin (slash enemy) Kenzie! :)
DSC_0908

DSC_0916

DSC_0920

DSC_0921

DSC_0939

DSC_0944
I love this birthday girl so much:
DSC_0946

DSC_0947

DSC_0948



DSC_0950 
1424280637566
Finally we had to say good bye. Look at this happy boy. What a perfect little angel!
DSC_0964
It was a perfect low-key easy birthday party for a perfect low-key (most of the time) 5 year old girl. We love her SO very much!

No comments: