Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stinky Lady's 5th birthday-gymnastics...

The day of the YMCA incident was Taylor's birthday. Taylor happened to have gymnastics that morning, and I was feeling a little discombobulated, and needed to make some phone calls to the police, and to cancel cards etc... So, luckily my mom was here to take Taylor to gymnastics. And luckily she did because I actually got some pictures of Taylor. I am usually too busy running around after Jackson to be able to get any photos of the lady.
We sure did love this 9am Tuesday morning class. Her coach's name is James, and he is a good mix of hard and soft. He's fun and the kids really like him, but he doesn't let them get too out of hand.
DSC_0693
The kids in this class were so great. I loved having her switch to a morning class. I loved that the gym wasn't full of people and hot and smelly, and that it was over in the morning. The other mothers in this class were awesome too! They were all so nice and Christian and we had some great conversations.
DSC_0696
And best of all, my little Taylor girl loves gymnastics so much.
DSC_0702

DSC_0706

DSC_0708
I've got quite the little athlete on my hands here...
DSC_0709

DSC_0712

DSC_0718
Of course, the only boy in the class, Griffin was her best friend...
DSC_0725

DSC_0729
Avery, Lilly, Griffin, Claire and Taylor. Lilly and Claire and Griffin were her best buddies. Griffin wasn't in the class too long. Just a few weeks with her and his mom decided to take a break from gymnastics.
DSC_0732

DSC_0743

DSC_0742

DSC_0739
I love my little gymnast...

No comments: