Tuesday, March 31, 2015

LRE with Tucker...

The Central Valley School District has a program called the Little Red Easel program. It is where parent volunteers are an art docent and come in once a month to do art lessons. I volunteered to be the art docent for Tucker's class and luckily, 3 other moms also did! So, between the four of us, we split up the lessons for the school year. I love being in the school with Tucker and his class and helping. I'll never forget this day, where I had to use the cut out machine for like 2 hours cutting out all of these flowers. It's a cool program, because they learn about an artist, their style, and then do a project similar. This was more of a fun spring project, they made these flowers for the secretaries to put up around their office to make them happy about the spring. CAM01202 
Tucker also wanted to take a picture next to their map of post cards. They did a fun thing where they asked family members to send post cards from all over the world. It was fun to always go in and see all the new post cards. Tucker got some from Papa in Alaska, Grandma sent one that she got in Las Vegas. Aunt Meg sent some from her trip to Italy and Greece, I think. He was so happy to get them from family members.
We love Mrs. Barnes so dang much!
I love the signs like this that hang all over the school. I just hope that I never have worry about things like this. So far, we've been free of drama! Whew!
20150319_151023

No comments: