Monday, March 2, 2015

Grandma comes!!!

Of course, Grandma came to visit for about a week and a half while Kayla and the kids were here. And ALL the kids always love it when Grandma is in town. We like to pretend that she comes to see us, be we all really know that it's all for the grandbabies.
First up on Kayla's list of places to go was, of course, Cafe Rio:
1424380327675
Kayla and her beautiful babies. Love those two so much. It's kind of crazy how your sister's kids almost seem like your own. I kind of claim Kenzie and Burton as my own sometimes! :)
1424463159226
Lots of morning snuggles with grandma while watching cartoons...
1424494394862
Some escalator rides. Grandma was so nice to humor him and go up and down and up and down.
CAM01101
That face kills me! :) He loved it, but then kind of didn't know what to think about it sometimes....
CAM01103

CAM01104
Since we had the best winter this year, and it was so nice. We even got to go outside and play while Kenzie and grandma were here. This boy and his balls...
DSC_0069



DSC_0071
This lady helped me rake some leaves...DSC_0077

For some reason, my kids are obsessed with our neighbors front yard. Especially Jackson. Sometimes when I can't find him if I look away for just a few minutes while they're playing in the front yard. I find him on their front door step. Or just wandering around their front yard. It's connected with ours, so it's not too far away, but still, he always wants to be over there by their house. So, the kids found their little depressed area in their yard full of leaves, and had a hay day! :)
DSC_0096

DSC_0097

DSC_0101 We also got lots of inside play and snuggles in. Jackson bouncing on his new trampoline that he got for Christmas from Grandpa Rick in Alabama. For sure, his new favorite toy!DSC_0138
Hu Hot is usually always on the docket as well, when Grandma comes into town. She loves her some Hu Hot. They left me alone with all four kids at one point. I told my mom to get a picture of it, because I felt like they were swarming me! :)
CAM01130
When grandma's here we pretty much just hang out in our jammies as long as we can every day and play. No complaints from me! :)
CAM01127

IMG_7112
Watched some college and NBA basketball...
IMG_7114
Taylor did some amazing performances of 'Let it go' And I'm just wondering if that song is ever going to get old to her?????
IMG_7117

IMG_7118
This face/expression of Taylor is what my life consists of every day:
IMG_7125

DSC_0972
I've got one happy boy!
DSC_0976
Saying goodbye to Burton sure wasn't easy...
DSC_0153
I just wanted to eat him up!
DSC_0157
Grandma got some smiles out of him. Or, actually it may have been me, acting like a monkey behind Kayla with the camera!
DSC_0142
Either way, we'll take it from this love bug!
DSC_0144

No comments: