Monday, November 18, 2013

Barcelona Lightning...

Tucker's soccer team was awesome this year and so much fun to watch! It was like a 100% improvement from last year's season! His coaches were awesome, and actually coached them and taught them soccer! It was amazing! :) Tucker loved it and I really am so impressed with his little heart! He always gave it his all. His coach even told me how impressed he was with his determination and drive to play. And he's a good little player!
barcelona lightening
I think he likes to hang back and play 'defender' although they don't really play positions yet, that is where he seems to be most comfortable.
DSC_0036
I told him last season that I would give him a dollar for every goal he scored. Just a little added incentive, ya know.  He held me to that this season as well. I ended up having to pay him $17 at the end of the season. Not bad for only 6 or 7 games or so! :) One game my dad was in Alaska, and told him that he would pay him $5 for every goal. Tucker miraculously made 5 goals in that one game! I guess we know how to motivate him for next season! :) So he made $17 from me and $25 from my dad this season, not too shabby!
DSC_0045
Of course, he did it all in true Tucker style:
DSC_0016

DSC_0035

DSC_0051

DSC_0053

DSC_0054

DSC_0067
I really do enjoy spending time watching him play and being at the games. It reminds me of growing up, it's what we did a lot! I really hope that he continues to enjoy soccer and get better. It was also fun to have some of my friends kids on his team, so hopefully they can grow up together and become good little buddies and will have played soccer together for a long time! I love that!
DSC_0057
His last game of the season:
IMAG1056

No comments: