Saturday, November 23, 2013

The beauty of fall...

I love this time of year! One major bonus surprise of our new house was how these beautiful trees turned in the fall. I love their bright red color! Here is what I got to look forward to while driving home every day:
IMAG1030
Just one of the MANY reasons I love our house:
IMG_2507
And they even looked so beautiful on the ground once they started to fall:
IMAG1042
After one of his soccer games, Tuck wanted to go out and rake the leaves. So we both went out while Ben and Taylor were at the store and Jackson was sleeping. We had a fun afternoon of piling up the leaves, and then...
IMG_1284
of course, jumping in them...
IMG_1298
and just relaxin' a bit. He did get a bit discouraged the next day when the yard was once again covered even after all of our hard work. You will notice that the tree still has plenty of leaves on it! It was so beautiful during the month of October. I loved the leaf covered yards, it just totally made it feel like fall and Halloween and I just loved it! I even loved the work of raking the leaves!
IMG_1302
Of course, once Taylor got home, she had to participate:
IMG_1312

IMG_1329

IMG_1317

IMG_1358
There is a park downtown just a few blocks from our church building, called Corbin Park. It is awesome. I took the Activity Day girls there last fall to take some pictures, and so we were early for an activity one day (Shocking, I know... but yes, it does happen every now and then where I'm actually on time to something!) :) Anyway...I took the kids to look at the leaves, and it did not disappoint. This was taken from inside the car, so it's not the best, but you get the idea:
IMAG1062
Tucker had been collecting leaves from all over, so he had to hop out and get some:
IMAG1060
I did a senior photo shoot up at Greenbluff at this beautiful orchard. I've been here a few times and they are always so nice about taking pictures. So, my friend Heather came to watch my kids while I took her daughters pics and I snapped a few of them just playing in the orchard! It was GORGEOUS!
IMG_2373
That Heather is way too good go my kids! She loves them and they love her and I'm so thankful to have a friend like her!
IMG_2339

IMG_2013
And just look at how these turned out:
IMG_1800
Beautiful. Amazing. Stunning!
IMG_2164
Just one of the many reasons I love the Fall SO very much!
IMG_2487

No comments: