Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy boy!

Oh man, I love this boy! He is the sweetest happiest little man ever. He rarely cries, and when he does, it's more like a whimper until he's satisfied. Weather it be he's tired or hungry, or whatever! He is just so pleasant and cute and sweet and happy! I love that his little personality is finally coming out. And I love to of course, compare and contrast him to how Taylor and Tucker looked at his age. So, I dug out some 4 month old photos of the other two.
Here's Jackson at 4 months:
IMAG0951
People always tell me what a chunk he is, and he totally is, but then I always have to tell them that acutally he is my littlest!!! I mean, look at his cheeks compared to the other two! :)
Here is Tucker:
Pics 018
And here is Taylor at that age:
625
There are some days where I swear he is just a little mini clone of Tucker. But then there are other days where I can definitely see his own unique look to him. Either way we love him just the way he is! :) At his 4 month appointment, he was 16 lbs. and 6 oz. and 26 inches long! He has grown 6 inches since he was born!!! Does that seem crazy to anyone else? Tucker at 4 months was 16 lbs. and 15 oz and 26 inches long. And Taylor at 4 months was 15 lbs. and 13 oz and 25 inches. So, they are all pretty much the same. 
He loves sitting in his bumbo and totally feels like he is a big boy and part of the party when he is in it.
IMAG0958
Of course, he receives endless torment love from his siblings. They always want to make him smile and laugh and try to play with him, which is so great, but sometimes not so fun for him, I'm afraid! :)
This was too cute with the toilet paper rolls on his hands. He didn't really know what was going on. Don't worry, I didn't let the torture go on for too long! :)
IMAG0977
He is so chill, sometimes I'll go in his room to check on him in his crib during a nap, if it's been a while and he will just be awake looking around in his crib, not even crying!!! He loves to look at his mobile. It plays music and has little ocean animals that go around. He could watch it for hours! He is just getting to the stage of reaching for things, and trying to grab at toys, and it is so cute to watch him try and use his little hands. He has discovered his feet and will grab them any chance that I leave him lying on his back.
IMAG1005
He's just so smiley all the time. I love him! I seriously want to nibble on his cheeks all the time, I have to stop myself from eating him up!
IMAG1039

IMAG1046

IMAG1043
I had Taylor join him in one of the pictures, not really noticing before how homeless she looked. But this is it, folks-- Reality!
IMAG1048
Loves to be talked to and loves to hold his blankets in his hands and cuddle up to them. He is very much a Blankey lover!
IMG_1508
Being loved on my his bib sister:
IMG_1512
He also just started this thing where if you are close enough for him to grab onto you or a part of you, he will literally try and attack it and put it in his mouth. He has done this with our hair and noses and cheeks and fingers. Here he is attacking Taylor's hair while she was loving on him.
IMG_1507
I figured that meant he was ready to try some solids. I thought he would LOVE food. He sure does love his bottle. But it's been slow going. I don't really remember it with my other two, but I'm sure it's normal. He really doesn't have a desire to eat solids like I thought he would. I did start with the yucky veggies and have since moved on to the sweeter fruits, so maybe he'll take a liking to it. But here he is with his first taste of real food:
IMAG1014

IMAG1019

IMAG1021

IMAG1024

IMAG1029
Oh man, whatever did we do without our little Jackson man! He is the light of our lives right now! All of us are smitten!

No comments: