Friday, December 12, 2014

Relief Society Craft day...

Have I mentioned how much I love our branch? We had a craft day and it was so much fun. I always love getting together with the women of our branch. We really are like a big family. Hermana Cabrera taught us how to make pupusas. We made some beautiful infinity scarves, and some wooden signs and I made a whole butt load of these nativity ornaments. They were little 2x2 inch wooden blocks, and I thought that they would be perfect as friends and family gifts. I made 12 and in the end I wish I would have made 20!!!
It's so fun having Angie Stroh in our ward. So crazy how life works and ends up, and how we are now friends again. She just married a hispanic man in our branch, Augustine Reyes, and they are the cutest couple ever. She doesn't speak a word of spanish, but her and her two boys and her husband are strong members in our branch and it's so fun!
Sonia with her sign:
Angie making an apron:
Carmen, Maria, Karla and Linda making their family signs:

No comments: