Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Date nights...

I got another haircut. So, I had do document it. I love it and I love that I have a great hairdresser.
I've been testing it out, curling it. I actually love it, even though it's a lot of work sometimes! :) We'll see how long this lasts! :) ha ha
We've had the chance to go on some fun dates lately. I usually don't think about pictures during dates, but we went to Casper Frye's up on the south hill. We had heard to much about it, but it wasn't as great as we had heard. We went with Papa and Kathryn. It's always fun when we go with Papa and Kathryn, and these two bozo's together are always a riot:
We also went to PF Changs with the Mortensens recently, and as usual, it was a good time. I'm so glad that we have friends good enough to just be ourselves, and that we can be together and we know each other so well, we're like family.
As Cole says, 'the Mortensens and the Papers are Best Friends!'
While my mom was here we snuck out with the Wibergs for a date night. It was SO much fun. It started out like any other date, but then we went to Fro yo after and just sat there chatting for hours! It was the best. We love the Wibergs!!! So glad they are in the branch with us. He is the Young Mens President and Ben is his counselor.
Somehow Ben always finds the dudes that get him and love him. It's not hard, but I'm glad that these friends of ours get him, because sometimes he can be tough, but they love him and get him! :)

20150327_212837

No comments: