Monday, May 24, 2010

Family Foto Fun with Aunt Kayla...

My little sister came in to town in April (more on that to come...) and while she was here, we had a little impromptu photo shoot before church one Sunday.
I guess when you have kids that are THIS cute, you can't help but just take lots and lots of pictures.
Aunt Kayla and the kids...
002
Aunt Kayla AND Uncle Jason with the kids...
016
Aunt Kayla and Baby Taylor...
001
Our little family...
021
All of us...
019
My two sweet babies...
033
Aunt Kayla tickling Tucker, I love that smile! :)
041
Kayla was here for three weeks, so I have a lot more to blog about from her visit. :)

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Okay, how is it possible that you have the cutest kids ever? Really, Tucker and Taylor could NOT be more darling. I just want to pinch and squeeze both of their cheeks. And what fun to have Kayla visit. I'll bet the kids loved her.