Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spring...

I love April for many reasons, but one of the reasons is these beautiful flowers!
028
Every April they come and make my back yard beautiful for a few weeks and we love it!
029
The first spring we lived here, I wouldn't let anyone touch them because they were so beautiful! Then they are gone so fast I decided the next year we had to take advantage while we had them and now we make as many bouquets for as many people as we can during the month of April. I do feel guilty clipping them, but they just die after a few weeks and get all old and limp.
And they are perfect for photo ops...
035
Thank you April for bringing these beautiful flowers to us.
041
Too bad our Spring this year has lasted like 7 months. Ugghs! Today is June 25th and just yesterday I had to wear a sweater and jeans because of the cold wet rain. And today I got a sunburn!!! Go figure! :)

3 comments:

jani said...

WOW!! You weren't kidding me when you said you had a lot of tulips in the spring! They are gorgeous! I think I'm inspired...

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

BEAUTIFUL....

Darci said...

Tulips are one of my favorites. I hestitate to clip them too, but it's worth it when you can enjoy them inside and share their beauty.