Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Mohs-Taylor dayz...

My cousin Alicia and her family came to Spokane for the day for her daughter, Amarae's, gymnastics tournament. It was so much fun getting to spend time with even if it was in a crowded high school gym. Amarae did awesome and I was so impressed with how talented she is! She is only 6 and can do things I don't think I could ever do! :)
Here are Alicia and I with our two baby girlys. Baby Janell is so sweet and just gorgeous!
053
Here is the talented Alicia. You can tell she has multiple children. Look at that multi-tasking. Holding a sleeping baby, taking pictures and keeping score. I hope I can grow up to be just like her one day! :)
040
Tucker thought it was SO cool that he had new cousins. Alicia has a little guy, Jackson, who is just a year older than Tucker and those two boys became great friends. He still talks about his new cousin Jackson! :) Here they are arm wrestling with Alex during the tournament.
031
Tucker can get a little competitive sometimes, I'm not sure where he gets that!!! :)
057
And here is what Taylor thought of the whole thing...
059
Please come back soon guys, it was so much fun with you here! We love you!!!

1 comment:

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

I love it!! Lol on my talents!! If you work real hard.....you might get there some day :) I'll have to cut and paste this to my blog and add a couple picts to it!