Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kayla's visit...

Kayla was home for three whole weeks and we tried to fit in as much as possible while she was here. We had so much fun. Tucker loved having his aunt Kayla around all the time. Here is just a few pictures of what we did. We did a little shopping with Taylor. Girl time. Taylor loved it, as you can tell from the picture below. She found lots of great steals!
photo (4)
Once she actually woke up she looked more like this. So maybe she didn't enjoy it so much! :) We did though! :)
photo (5)
Aunt Kayla took Tucker to a shock game. Tucker loves the Spokane Shock! :) They went with Uncle Jason's brother, Jeff. (Jason hadn't gotten here yet)
photo
One of the real reasons for Jason & Kayla came into town was for a wedding. Jason's aunt got married and they came for the wedding and to help out. Kayla helped make like over 600 cupcakes while she was here! :) And boy were they good. This is at their reception.
Tucker was in hog heaven...
<span class=

<span class=
Me, my momma and Taylor...
<span class=
Aunt Kayla and Tucker dancing...
<span class=
I love this picture, I think it is so cute! :) Tucker loves his aunt Kayla. We are already missing her.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That is a very cute picture of Tuck with Kayla dancing. :)

Kayla said...

I miss all of you guys so much! I love the pictures too!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Cute pictures. I especially love the family pictures. It is so nice to have a sister around. I am thrilled that Krista moved here for at least two years! I hope Kayle can visit again soon.