Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tuckers first sleepover...

It is only fitting that Tucker's first sleepover is with Carter. These two boys love each other! In the past few weeks, they have been together for 8-12 hours a day! One day they had preschool from 9:30-11:30, they screamed and whined that they still wanted to play together, so I told Sharlene that Carter could come over for a while if she needed to do some things. So Carter was at our house until 3, when Sharlene came to get him, another round of tantrums ensued and so Tucker ended up going to their house until I went and got him at 7! That is pretty typical for them lately. I usually don't give into Tuckers tantrums because I don't want him to think that he can get whatever he wants if he acts like that, but because these two have such little time left together, neither Sharlene nor I can deny them time together! I seriously don't know what we are going to do when they move! They move in less than a month. I am too depressed about it to even think about it. I'm in denial!
Anyway... back in April Eric and Sharlene went to Utah for a Shock game and to look at houses and we got Carter for the whole weekend! I was a little nervous at first, just because I just knew Tucker wouldn't sleep or behave very well (he likes to 'show off' sometimes in front of his friends and not listen to mommy.) But we had so much fun! Carter is such a little sweetheart and Tucker had so much fun with him around ALL the time. Sharlene always says that she wished these two were twins so that they could just always be around each other, they love each other so much, and I have to agree. They entertain themselves and always have a great time.
We jumped on the trampoline...
004
We ate lots of bread! We had just gotten some yummy Great Harvest bread and the boys loved it! Carter, for being such a little guy is an eater! Well, he never eats anything big at one time, but like every 20 minutes would tell me he was hungry, so I was getting desperate for new snacks to give them. The Great Harvest bread did the trick, they loved it!
186
We watched movies...
009
And they both slept in sleeping bags on Tuckers floor. They did so good, too! Fell right asleep and slept well! I was very happy! :) They thought it was so cool that they got to sleep in sleeping bags, too!
017
We painted...
018
And at church on Sunday everyone in Primary kept on telling me that my nephew was so cute. If it was someone I didn't know too well, I would just smile and say thanks! :) I hope that even after the Enloe's move to Utah that Carter can come up and spend many more weekends with us! :)

No comments: