Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My babies...

When this little one first started smiling I tried to have a little mini photo session while she was in her bouncy seat. Her faces were just too cute, and then she started talking to me, so I had to keep on shooting! :) I seriously don't think that babies get any cuter than this little lady!:) I used one of these for her baby announcement! :)

This little girl is getting so big! I can't believe that she is already 3 1/2 months! I remember when she was first born I just wanted to fast forward these first three months because they are the hardest. But now I just want time to freeze! She is such a happy girl! I love it! She is always smiley and jolly! :) And she is talking like crazy! I love listening to her try and talk to me. She loves attention and being talked to! And she is so sweet! I just can't even imagine our family without her and I can't even imagine loving a baby more than I love her. Of course, I thought the same thing about Tucker too when he was a baby! :) And she is such a good baby. She is usually so easy and happy and content. I can't believe that I got lucky with two easy babies! ( I know, don't hate me!) She is already sleeping from 10-5, sometimes even 8! I just love love love this little girl.
054
Now this little boy is a different story! :) He saw me taking pictures of Taylor and couldn't be left out, so he had me take these pictures of him, doing what he does best! His favorite things to do are jump off the couches and be loud and annoying (oh wait, did I say that out loud!) :) Oh, but I love him so! :) One minute he is the sweetest, cutest, most loving boy and the very next minute he is obnoxious and loud and rude! It is kind of a roller coaster with him right now. I'm afraid I am ruining him by not having patience for his antics all the time. I want him to be him and be happy and confident, but I need to keep my sanity, too! :) But he also makes me laugh EVERY day. The things he comes up with, I don't know where he gets it! Well, I do know where he gets it, from his daddy... :) In the car the other day Taylor was crying and he put out his hand and in a joking voice said, ' Silence baby Silence!' like all authoritative, but joking.
056
This child is so smart! I am always so impressed with how quickly he picks up on things. He is already writing his name and is pretty darn good at doing it too. He loves doing puzzles right now. When his grandma in Alabama was here she got him this huge dinosaur floor puzzle he put it together all by himself in like 5 minutes. It took me longer to do it when I tried to do it by myself. :)
I am just so lucky to have these two in my life! What would I do without them???

1 comment:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Boy your kids ARE cute! Love the collage of your sweet happy girl.