Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nathan & Angies Engagement Pictures...

A few weeks ago, I took Nathan & Angie's engagement pictures. Since the invitations are out, I figure I'm pretty safe to post these pictures now. :) (I hope) Anyway, it was so much fun, and they turned out so good, I had to share. Photography is something that I've been dabbling in a little lately, and absolutely love. My mom has a Nikon D80 and I love it, so I'm saving for one right now, and as soon as I get my own, hopefully things will pick up. So, if your interested in getting your pictures taken, I won't charge ya, and really want to build up a portfolio, so let me know! Anyway, I just wanted to share these cute pictures--I'm not claiming that they are magnificent, its just something that I enjoy and am trying to get better at, so we'll see where it goes. :)

(Some of the heads got cut off when I made this collage, but they are not like that in the real pictures, I couldn't figure out how to fix it.) :)

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Madsen Family said...

T-Dog, I'm muy impressed! I want you to take pictures of me and Willy when we come. Even though I think you are a great photographer, I still think I'm better. If you disagree, please refer to the pictures I took of you and Tuck in downtown Boston.....

Emily Taylor said...

Tareka, you did such a good job with the engagement shots. I was commenting to my husband how much I loved the picture when it came in the mail. Very classy.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Nice work. Who knew you had it in you! Hee hee. Remember the good old days when we thought it was cool to take pictures of each other taking pictures. I have a million of them.

Sharlene Enloe said...

I had no idea you took their pictures. they are so good! I want to get on the list for you to take our pictures.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Wow! Great pics! Very impressive, Go you!!!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

The pictures are fantastic. Photography is such a fun way to be creative. You are really good it! Would love to see more!

jani said...

Glad you clarified about the head chopping off thing, because I noticed and was wondering... *grin*

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Awesome pictures! Is that Angie Wolf? What a great couple. She is such a nice girl, congrats to them both. By the way, if they want a wedding video for their reception Jeff does that on the side...
Tucker is too cute. I get looks like that from my kids all the time and I'm the perfect mom too!!

Stacey said...

you are awesome Taraka!! DO you travel, by any chance, to take photos?!?! :0)

And congratulations to your brother too!!

Kristin B. said...

Ok so I was jumping around from blog to blog and somehow came to yours. It is always fun to find someone this way. Great blog and these pictures are great. It is fun to be in your ward where I get to see you and so many others that I adore. Have a great one.