Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Summer Days, so far...

Our Summer really only has been a few weeks now, but so far...
We've been doing a lot of this...

(who knew that lawn maintenance was so time consuming...)

And a lot of this...

(Ice cream is the best on hot summer days, enjoyed with good friends...)

And just one night of this...

with these cute girls (and many more)...

(staying up until 3am, TPing, dancing and talking about boys... I felt like I was 16 all over again! Isn't that what YW sleep-overs are all about?) :)

And, for some reason, getting some looks like this...

(none of which I deserve--I am a perfect mother)

We have been doing a TON more, but I haven't been as diligent with my camera as I usually am. I promise to be better in the future! :)

7 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Ben looks like me when I vaccuum. Olivia is scared of it so I get to hold her. I wonder where Tucker learned how to give such dirty looks? Rosie is going to try to talk Jason into a Spokane visit so we may just use that basement of yours.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Ha ha! I love that last picture! Carol's little boy, Mason, stands on the couch and always screams at her to be a "Nice and Normal mom who just cooks and cleans!" whatever that means. Too funny!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Don't you just love hanging on to your kids while doing chores? I find I enjoy doing chores so much more when the kids tag along.

Holly said...

holy cow, Tucker gives the BEST looks! What a funny little guy!

Anonymous said...

Onery look is very familiar to me. I get it daily from Kat.
Love the picture of Ben and Tucker mowing the lawn. He's training him young. Good job, Ben!!

JAMIE said...

i know you are the perfect mother...no doubt about that. I think my fav is the pic of Pyper holdin gson and mowing at the same time. love it!!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I swear that boy has 10 times the personality of the average 18 month old. I love the look in the last picture. The picture of Ben mowing the lawn is so cute.