Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Day at the Lake...

We finally made it out with Angie and Nathan on the boat. It was actually a few weeks ago now, but I had to post these cute pictures! Have I mentioned that Tucker L-O-V-E-S swimming?
This was him on the boat last Summer, he loved that flag:
When people tell me now that they love his big cheeks, I laugh--and say, 'these are nothin' compared to his butterball cheeks last summer!' I miss those big cheeks!
This time he felt really cool when he got to drive the boat with Angie.
He's still not a big fan of the life jacket.
Here he is complaining about it.
And now he's a happy boy, jacket-free.
Ben's dad sent him this cool Super-Man outfit with built-in floaties. This was his first time testing it out, I wasn't sure how he'd like it. But I think that he liked it better than the life jacket.
Just floatin' around on the surf board with Uncle Nathan. The water was too cold for Angie and I but these two were having a great time in it! He loves him some Uncle Nae-an.

9 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I want a copy of that first picture of Tucker!!! No kidding. He is so cute I can't stand it.

Madsen Family said...

Oh, I miss those cheeks, too! But his cheeks now are still darling. What lake were you at? I am so very excited to come and go to the lake. Not so very long now!

Anonymous said...

The super-man outfit is so cute! What a little stud!
Thanks for hanging out with us today and by the way your potato salad was very yummy!! I think I forgot to mention that when you were here. I need the recipe.

The Checks Mix said...

Taraka!

It was SO fun to get a comment from you on my blog! Isn't that great that we both know April--and LOVE her! Your little boy is so darn cute, and you look great! Did you hear about the Jerusalem reunion in the makings and the website? That would be so great. That is great you have kept in touch with so many from JC. I have a small handful that I have kept in touch with but would love to get in touch with more. I'll have to think of who and I will let you know. So good to hear from you!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I haven't seen you forever! we have to get together. Looks like you have been having so much fun. I miss Tucker, too. Sooooo cute!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

check your e-mail.

Steph said...

how cute!!! It looks like you guys had a fun time on the boat!! Tucker's looks adorable in the super-man outfit! lol.

The Mortensen Clan said...

Tucker is sooo cute!!! He looks like he is having a blast.
Lets get the boys together this week. Sorry I couldn't make last thursday.

Heather Wiberg said...

Hey Taraka I am looking at these pictures with Carly and she keeps saying "Tucker cute" I agree especially the picture of al his baby chub, holding the bat. Love Ya!