Thursday, July 10, 2008

River Front Park...

Spokane has the best little, well, big park right downtown, with a beautiful River running through it and a TON of things to do. Nathan and Angie both had the day off, so we decided to head down. Unfortunately, Ben had to work-so he didn't get to join us.
We fed the ducks...

And rode the Carousel...
(and of course, got shaved ice)

Rode the train...

Played on the big red wagon...

Tucker likes to climb the slides, rather than slide down them...
Played in the water (not really in the water, but around the water)...

And of course, went to the beautiful Falls, they are huge this year because of all of the snow we had this winter.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love your blog!!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun at the park. I've been to that park. You're right, it's really cool. Your little boy is adorable. Isn't it fun being a Mom?! I love it.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Tak-a-rock-a!!! I love the picture of Nathan and Tucker on the train! He must make you laugh all the time. Did you feed the goat? Is the goat still there?

Madsen Family said...

I wanna come play with you in Riverfront Park....I wish Albany wasn't scary ghetto and had a cool park like that....oh well, there's always downtown Schenectady--you know how kid friendly that place is. Er, maybe not.

Stacey said...

I am SO homesick right now!!!:0(

I love Tuckers expressions (going back to the look I am sure you DO NOT deserve... ever!)