Monday, July 21, 2008

'Tis the season of weddings...

So, I'll start with the most important one: Nathan & Angie's, of course! They didn't actually get married this weekend, but we had her Bridal Shower. Mind you, I went to all of these events within a 24 hour time period!


Here's the bride-to-be, isn't she cute? I see a Victoria Secret bag, can't go wrong with that! :)




I had to include a picture of the food. It was beautiful and SO good. Her sister went to culinary school, and made it all. I was seriously at that table all night! (those that know me know how much I LOVE food)






Just some girls I grew up with: Rachel, Stephanie and Jolee-it was fun catching up.





And the Campbell girls: me, Kelli, mom & Angie. We missed you Kayla!



Wedding event #2: TJ's wedding. He had it up at Mt. Spokane and it was beautiful! Before the ceremony we took Tucker down to a little stream that ran right behind where they said their vows. He threw his little plastic Monkey toy right in. Bye-bye Monkey. We've lost a lot of toys that way this summer, in lakes, in streams, in rivers, wherever he can find.



I think in this picture we were debating if it was worth it or not to go down and save the monkey...nah!



The cute couple: TJ & Carly.



Some of you may remember Jamie Miller (Reese, now--she married Jeff). She was there, and it was fun seeing her.





We had to book it out of there like right after the ceremony to make it to Wedding event #3, but I snapped this pic with the couple really quick.





Wedding event #3, Tucker and Carly! OK...not yet. But luckily Carly was at this one, so Tucker was OK with being there. It was a girl that I grew up with, who is also my friends niece. (who will always be like 10 years old to me, so it was kind of crazy, you know how that goes!) :) But she was beautiful and very happy! I don't actually have pictures of them though! oops!






Love these girls...






(two of them are sisters of the bride, and therefore bridesmaids, so that's why they are wearing the same dress, FYI)



Love these girls too...






So we're not quite so young & spry, we're still cute...right? :)

7 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

So I just got on to your blog and am missing Spokane so much right now. I haven't seen Rachel and Jolee in ages and I didn't even know TJ was getting married. Thank you for posting the pictures it totally made my day to see everyone doing so well. Plus coo-dos to you girl for attending so many events and still looking so amazing. Say Hi to everyone for me.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

You did all that in one day?!! You guys are nuts!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, TJ is married. Him and Meg doubled with Dave and I on our first date. They actually helped in setting us up. Didn't even know he was here in Spokane. Good for him!!

You guys are a couple of wedding hopper pros! Sounds loke you had a blast.

Poor Tucker lost his monkey. How sad!! I can only imagine his face when he realized it wasn't coming back.

Madsen Family said...

Okay, so I had a dream that you were coming home with me again (like last Novemeber--remember the fun) except that you said you wanted to drive to NY. So, suddenly my dream became a nightmare b/c we just went to Vermont this weekend (a three-hour drive) and it turns out our kid doesn't so much like the car for that long. Imagine a drive cross country. But, if it meant I got to spend ALL that time uninterrupted with you, my favorite Terry, and with your son, my favorite car-puking Tucker, then I would do it in a heartbeat! Missing you right now.....

Rosie Moncrief said...

I love days like that! Something crazy always happens, which makes for a good story!

Natalie Jane said...

Such cute photos. And I am craving some sweet peas right about now!


Don't forget to leave feedback for your Etsy purchases. I am trying to "up" my rating. Thanks!

Steph said...

Wow...lots of weddings!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks for Nathan & Ang's wedding.

By the way, I think Tucker is a doll!