Sunday, July 27, 2014

Friday June 20, 2014

Friday came and the big event for the day was Taylor's gymnastics program. Her gym, Northwest Gymnastics, has a performing team for girls 7 & up, I believe. Until they are 7 (and all those girls 7 and up who are not on the team) they put on performances twice a year. Taylor was very excited about it!
I knew it was going to be a good one, when our clouds looked like this on the way to the gym:
{I love me a good cloud pic}
They break up the classes, so not all the girls are performing at once. This was Taylor's group:
First up was a floor routine with some tumbling over some mat's and wedges:
Next up was the bar. Those pointed little toes just kill me! :) She sure does love gymnastics, and works really hard at it! She is a tough little cookie and I feel like she has a good gymnastics body.

The absolute best thing in the world was the look on her face when she was done doing her performances. She has got the Ta-Da thing DOWN! :)
The beam was next. Did a few ice-cream scoops...
A few high kicks:
And one great dismount! (I only wish I would have had my nice camera so these pictures didn't turn out so blurry!!!)
Jackson seemed to enjoy the show:
They all got to take turns standing on the #1 spot on the podium for pictures and to get their certificate, after:
My cute little gymnast:
So proud of my girl. I really do think she's found her thing. I hope she continues to love it so much and want to work so hard at it! :) It is the cutest thing in the world!!!
Papa and Kathryn also came to the show to watch! Lucky girl!!! :)

No comments: