Thursday, July 17, 2014

June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th! Last day of school! Woo-Hoo! I snuck into his class that morning to say good bye to Mrs. Larsen and spend some time with him on his last day. They were playing don't eat Pete when I walked in. I love his little smile. :)
 There was just a buzz in the classroom, it was so fun. Everyone was just so excited to be done with the school year. And I totally remember that feeling when I was that age. After some games and t-shirt signing in the morning, they head out to form a tunnel for the 5th graders to run through and give every one a high five on their last day at Sunrise.
Also, since my friend Emily's mom, Mrs. Tyson was retiring as a teacher at Sunrise, she also ran through the fifth grade line... I love Jan!
And my friend, Danna's son, Tate running through his last fifth grade high-five tunnel:
My sweet boy and his wonderful first grade teacher, Mrs. Larsen:
All these boys loved Mrs. Larsen so much!
Tucker, Spencer, Brayden, Caden, Carson & Mrs. Larsen:
It's been a great first grade for Tucker. I'm so grateful for Mrs. Larsen for loving him and knowing him well enough to know how to teach him and love him. And I'm grateful for the cute little friends he's made and I'm so excited for the years to come for this sweet little boy of mine.

No comments: