Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sunday June 15, 2014

Sunday the 15th was Father's day! We sure do love the daddy's in our lives!
My friend had Taylor fill this form out in Preschool before the end of the school year to give to her dad for father's day. I thought it was too cute, I had to share! My favorites are that his name is Uncle Ben, and that he is 84 years old, and that he is smart because he knows when her and Tucker are nasty! :) (and nasty they are sometimes!) :)
Ben, the lucky dog got to sleep all day. Sleep in before church and take a nap after church!!! Kathryn and I planned a nice big taco bar meal. It was so yummy!!! Of course, dilly bars for dessert, they are my dad's favorite.
Since I had made my mom hand made mother's day gifts, I decided to do the same for my dad. I found this cute magnet idea, so I made one of each of his grandchildren. I also made some for Ben of his three children. Look at all these cute kids:
I love my dad so much. He has become one of my best friends over these last few years, and I just don't know where we would be without him. He loves us and helps us and supports us and does whatever he can to make our lives easier, and we are so lucky to have him. My kids are double lucky because they get to have him as Papa, AND Ben as their daddy. He is such a good dad and they love him so much. I couldn't ask for a better baby daddy! :)

No comments: