Tuesday, July 15, 2014

June 11, 2014

Wednesday was Tucker's field/play day at school. It was so much fun. I totally remember this day in elementary school growing up. I was so glad that I was able to go. I wasn't able to volunteer much this year with Jackson. I tried. I had signed up to go in every other Tuesday all year, and when I showed up on my first day, Jackson was not allowed back. (even though he was asleep in his carseat in his stroller) Anyway, I tried a few times, but it gets hard to try and find someone to watch your kids all the time. So, I didn't get into the classroom as much as I would have liked to. Anyhoo...I was happy to be there with my boy for the day. We had a great time!
Tucker and his friends outside of the bounce house; Ezra, Carson, Tucker, some girls & Noah...
Hula Hoop chain with his friends, Brayden & Caden:

Hula Hoop champ:

Tucker's friend, Caden & his mom, Melanie who has become one of my friends...
Tucker & his friend Brayden in the three-legged race:
So fun to get to spend the day with my boy:

No comments: