Monday, July 21, 2014

Wednesday June 18, 2014

Our activity for Wednesday was to make cookies for our new neighbors. Since the McLaughlins had left, we had been trying to catch glimpses of our new neighbors. I know that she is pregnant with her second baby and I wanted to introduce myself in case she needed help at anytime.
Anyway, we went to work and the kids had a heyday with the sprinkles...
I was excited to finally meet our new neighbors that I had been meaning to introduce myself to for days, and they weren't even home. We left the cookies on the doorstep, and hopefully one day here soon, we'll actually meet them. Tara told me that they were actually really nice. I know that he is a fireman, and that they have a 4 or 5 year old son who is on the same soccer team as one of my good friends son. And that the dad is the coach of their soccer team. How bad could a soccer coaching firefighting dad and a pregnant mom be, right? :)

No comments: