Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June 7, 2014

Saturday came and we had our big neighborhood garage sale, and Jesse's wedding. I spent all night Friday night getting ready for this stupid thing. The morning came, and we were all ready to go! It was so much fun, we've never had a REAL garage sale and it was so fun. We had a lot of traffic because of the whole neighborhood thing.
Of course, I had to work with these crazies:
And, of course, my kids all of the sudden had to play with all the toys that they hadn't looked at in years.

We made about $200, so we were excited about that! :)
Then, I was off to spend my afternoon with these crazy people:
Luckily my mom was in town to watch my kids while I was at the temple and I was able to watch the Croskrey grandkids during the sealing. Since I had to be there anyway, I got to hang out with my Kenzie girl.
Photo bomb by the bride:
Hannah was so fun, totally my kind of girl. My sister is lucky to have some great sister in laws.
Then Pat, the couple and I headed up to Mica to a brickyard and some train tracks. And I got some great shots of these two:


Then grandma brought my kids over and the real party began! :) Their reception was so much fun and beautiful!
Milk & Doughnuts...
Kayla and her other beautiful sister-in-law, Jenny. It was fun to hang out with her too for the weekend, she's so cute! 
These two cousins sure had fun playing together:


This guy just chilled the whole time:

Then he hung out with his Papa:

This guy sure loves his papa:
The boys dancing with their grandma:
For me, it was just fun to hang out with my sister. She's about to pop any day and I'm kind of sad that it didn't happen while she was here. I was hoping. Then she would have a good excuse to stay longer! :)
We were practicing cheesy maternity poses...
And that, of course, turned into some warm embraces:


It was such a beautiful perfect evening, and I was so glad I got to spend it with my little family.

On our way home, I wanted to take advantage of the perfect setting sun light so I snapped some pictures of my kids by the temple real quick. This is what I get for not checking them, but just snapping one shot and being done. This is why I take thousands of pictures. 
I think it's funny that in both of them, the background is what is in focus, and both of them are closing their eyes! :)
Such a fun evening! Thanks for getting married Jesse & Hannah!

No comments: