Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thursday June 19, 2014

Obviously my momentum had already run out in my efforts to make this summer so wonderful every day and having all these fun crafts and activities to do for my kids. Four days later, and the only picture of the day I have is of these two boys snuggling on my bed. I don't even remember what we did that day! :) HA! So much for documenting our month so well! :) 
I do sure love these kiddos though!! These boys love each other, Jax loves his big brother and Tucker loves his baby brother!
And also this one of how Tucker sleeps. It amazes me every morning when I see it. I don't understand how this can be comfortable, but he has been doing it since he was a baby and he is the most flexible person I know!
I do love these lazy summer days mixed in with the busy fun days, though!

No comments: