Wednesday, July 16, 2014

June 12, 2014

I can not believe that this little man is a year old. I love him so much. He is my little side kick and friend. He has the best laugh with his little hippo teeth. He is happy and sweet and loving. He will snuggle and attack me with loves and kisses all the time.
He loves to clap:
He is the most inquisitive child I have ever known. Which has proven difficult since he has no desire to use his legs! :) He gets so distracted so easily at every little noise or sight. He has to investigate everything and uses his little fingers to touch every little nook and cranny he can find.
His physical therapy is going so well, and he is SO on the verge of crawling. He will be there any day now. 



It seems like just yesterday we were here in the hospital together:
I can't believe that this was a year ago. In my mind he is still this size, but when I look at the older pictures, he is SO much bigger!
His second mama, Yulissa and her son Starling did come by to visit him and bring him a birthday present; the lucky boy.

He did get some special J pancakes that morning for breakfast:



I love these crazy kids of mine:
Since we had already had a little party for him on Sunday, we just hung out and celebrated our little boy. ( I love that he's pictured here with one of his favorite treats, a big ol' pepperoni stick)  I am so very thankful that he is ours.

No comments: