Monday, July 28, 2014

Saturday June 21, 2014

Saturday we headed to the lake. I love where we live. I love that we have so many fun and beautiful lakes and rivers so close to play in.
Taylor wanted to help me make my salad for lunch, and wanted to help cut the onions. I warned her. She didn't listen.
Her first experience crying while cutting an onion.
I've heard so many things throughout the years. Like, run the faucet while cutting them, burn a candle. I have worn goggles before and that did help, but I couldn't find goggles close by. So I gave her my glasses hoping that they would help a little. Not so much! :)
We went to Hauser lake. I didn't think I had ever been. But as soon as we pulled up, I knew it was the lake I went to all the time with my friend, Emily Stephenson growing up, and her family. I recognized it immediately. I hadn't been here in years!!!
Ben had the Christensen's jet ski while they were in Africa for the month of June, so we took that baby out. I was hoping to get a ride in, but that is hard with a one year old. Ben took the kids on plenty of rides while I held down the fort with Jacks-o.
It was a fun family day in the sun. The kids loved playing in the sand and riding the jet ski, and there was a park right there. 
This little man was so white trash. (is that his fault or his mom's?) Double beef jerkying it up, naked with food all over his entire body!
Here's a close up of what he looked like before I stripped him down:
Tucker is such a good big brother:
He got him going SO high on the swing, it was making me nervous. But Jackson loved every minute of it!!!

I'm excited for when Jackson is a bit bigger so they can really play together, I think they'll have fun! Love me some family days together!

No comments: