Friday, July 11, 2014

June 8, 2014

The next day, Sunday, since my mom and sister were in town, we decided to have a little early b day party for our little man.
I invited our friend from the branch, Yulissa, who is Jackson's second mom. She always tells me every Sunday that we will be just fine as long as I understand that we have joint custody and that Jackson is mine Monday-Saturday, and that he is hers on Sunday's. She seriously takes him every Sunday during all three hours of church. She changes him, feeds him and sings to him--she does it all. He is seriously all hers during church. And her son, Starling is just the same. He has told me many times that he considers Jackson the brother he never had.
Jackson & Yulissa:
Grandma and the birthday boy:
We just had a little family dinner and then some cupcakes made by Kathryn, the resident baker:
He was pretty intrigued by the whole thing.
He just needed a little help...
And, of course, instead of digging right in like most one year olds, he got out that little pointer finger and began investigating...

Apparently, it passed the test because he went back for more...

The whole party gang:

Me, Yulissa & Starling with our little man. This guy sure is loved!
I loved celebrating my little man. I seriously don't think I could love a baby more than I love him. I think I've said that with all three of my babies, but it's true!!! :) And we were so lucky to have so much family in town to celebrate with us.

No comments: