Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 4, 2014

Due to some miss-communication, Taylor and I (and Jackson) ended up at Anna's nails to meet my sister. They ended up being at the Walmart nail place. Oops... Taylor and I took advantage of the mistake and got our nails painted. No mani/pedi's for us--I can't stand people touching my feet. Just a paint on our toes and hands. It was fun! :)
After that, lunch at Cafe Rio with my friend, Heather and her two daughters, Jessica & Mandy. I love these girls so much. Jackson does too, apparently. :) I'm proud to be their middle aged friend!!! :) HA HA. Katrina and Kayla also joined us.
After lunch, we got to hang out with our favorite cousin singing our favorite song. Both girls are obsessed and belted it out to each other...

That afternoon, Taylor had gymnastics, so we thought it would be fun for Kezie to join the class for the day. She is so funny! Taylor's coach, Kayleigh was so good with her, and totally wrangled her in. She was a cutie jumping around doing the somersaults. She actually did a lot better than I thought she would! :)

It was a fun day with family in town. Can't wait for them to live here permanently. Hopefully....one day!!! :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I love these pictures! we miss you guys!! i can't wait till we live there for good in like 7 years! let the countdown begin!!!

Kayla said...

I love these pictures! we miss you guys!! i can't wait till we live there for good in like 7 years! let the countdown begin!!!