Monday, June 16, 2014

Taylor Rae...I mean Elsa...

I'm starting to worry about Taylor's obsessive habits. We were a little late on the frozen bandwagon. I mean we saw it in the theater on Thanksgiving day, and loved it. But she never really talked about it much after that. THEN Easter came. My mom sent her the frozen soundtrack and we have seriously listened to it NON stop since then. April 20th. We also now have the movie, and many many accessories. I am constantly having to clip a blanket around her neck so she can be Elsa. She loves Elsa. This obsession is reminiscent of Tucker and the movie Cars. ALL. DAY. LONG. FROZEN!
I posted this picture to Instagram and it cut off the top words part, and said something like, 'We've been obsessed with something around here and I'll give you one hint'. And for the most part, people knew who this guy was. But I love Kathryn's comment, 'Is that Paul Bunyon?' Totally made me LOL!
Also, I have this really old book that I got in an old bookstore in the Old City of Jerusalem. I've had it on our book shelf with all of our other big fancy looking books. I just think it looks cool. I can't read it, it's half in Hebrew and half in German. Randomly Taylor one day had it in her hands and I asked her why she had that book and she told me that it was the book that the King found in his bookshelf that had the map to where the rock trolls were. I didn't even remember that part of the movie until we got the movie and started watching it again, but she walked around with my old Hebrew book from Jerusalem for days!

Love this frozen girl of mine!

1 comment:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I have been sitting here for longer than I care to admit :-) catching up on your blog and loving all of the pictures. For some reason my computer hasn't been able to load your blog pictures, but for some reason today it worked! Yeah!! Looks like you've had a great time celebrating all sorts of things! I really enjoyed getting to see you a few months again. Glad you keep your blog up to date :-)