Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My baby...

And just some cute extra's of my baby in May. Just because I love him so much. I seriously just can't get enough of him! I sometimes just nibble on him...


He had a huge marshmallow stuck to his hand at papa's house and didn't even realize it was there or what it was...

The boy loves some spice. He eats guacamole by the spoonful's. Like the stuff that Ben and I eat that Tucker won't even eat because it's too spicy! He also likes to feed himself, and so I gave him a green onion one day and he loved it! :) He also loves our pepperoni sticks, again, something that my other two won't even eat.
Our neighbor, Wayne, brought this over for Jackson one day. He said he bought it for his nephew last year at christmas and it was too small, so it had been sitting in his garage, and he was going to donate it to charity. But then thought that it would fit Jackson pretty well, so brought it over! It was so nice! I went out and bought them some Krispy Kreme as a HUGE thank you! Jackson really likes it, too. It lights up and makes sounds, and he just will sit and move all the handles. 
Unfortunately, when you're the third child, this is what it looks like most of the time when he gets on it. One of the other two are all of the sudden SO interested in riding it,and playing with it with him, that he gets annoyed! :) But how could you be anything but excited with that little girl behind you???
Doing what he does best, chillaxin'...

No comments: