Monday, June 9, 2014

Last Preschool of the year...

The end of pre-school was a little bittersweet for me. I was so sad that it was ending because Taylor just loved it so much. I was a bit glad not to have to worry about teaching it anymore. Not that it was hard. It was actually SO much better than I thought it would be. I actually enjoyed planning the lessons and the crafts and activities when they were at our house. It was difficult with a baby sometimes, but we managed. And we survived! :) I am going to miss these kiddo's!
Ollie just might be one of my favorite little boys ever! 
And this Tucker man sure is a sweetheart!
Our theme for the last week at our house was planting and gardening and growing. It was fun! I'm not much of a green thumb and I'm sure one of the other mom's would have been much more suited to teach it. But I found these cute little mini green houses in the dollar section at Target and was so pumped! They were perfect and the kids just loved them. We had half cilantro and half basil.
Then for a treat, I made them those little mud pudding treats. Complete with a gummy worm coming out of the 'dirt'! :)


Of course, we had to get out and enjoy nature with this being our theme for the week. We even brought out Gomer to play with us for a while. The kids all love Gomer!
And no back yard romp is complete without a little jumping. I'm just so glad we can get out of the house and enjoy the outdoors now! Hallelujah for Spring and Summer!
Ollie was just a little obsesed with this rock. I'm pretty sure it's one that my kids picked up somewhere and brought to our backyard because it was nice and polished, but Ollie found it and it was his precious. I told him he could keep it and take it home! :)
Little monkey:
I bought an extra green house for Tucker and he planted his when he got home from school that night. The kids have been checking on them every day, and have been so excited about the progress of our little plants:
Watching them grow:

And getting distracted by her own reflection:
My friend Danna had the last week of preschool at her house. So she put on a little graduation/party for them. They even made summer bucket lists in the shape of a Sun, and when we complete one of the items on the bucket list, we can color in one of the Ray's. So cute! I love this little pre school graduate of mine! And I'm excited for her to head to Teacher Barbara next year!!! woo-hoo!

No comments: