Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Weekly appointments...

Now that soccer and basketball are over for Tucker, we have only two other weekly appointments to remember each week. 
This girl started gymnastics. Maybe I've already mentioned that. Here are a few pictures from said gymnastics:
The girl loves it and it is totally her thing. I really hope she stays with it. I feel like her body is perfect for it. She is so buff!
I absolutely love watching her every week. Not only does she seem to really enjoy it, but she has no fear! She gets right up on the beam or the bars to flip around them, and some of the other kids are a little bit scared. Her coach always is telling me how well she is doing. And she just goes for everything, she tries and tries until she gets it most of the time. I love that about her!

Our other weekly appointment is when Ilene comes to visit Jackson for some Physical Therapy time. He seems to be happy to see her whenever she comes. He enjoys playing with her and doing the therapy. Sometimes towards the end of the session, he is tired of her moving him and putting him in all these uncomfortable positions. :) 
Ilene is so nice and easy going. She totally works him and loves on him and it has been SO SO SO very helpful to him. I am amazed at how much progress he's made in the past few months. 
A few weeks ago he started standing like this, like a champ. Now he's on to bigger and better things. Not quite crawling yet, but so very close. The main difference is his motivation to move and bend those legs. Before he had absolutely no desire to move, and now he seems to want to go everywhere! :) 
I love it! I can't wait for him to be mobile. But, I'm sure that after he is, I will be wishing he wasn't! :)

No comments: