Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Happenings...

Where did April go??? These months are just flying by. I'm still working out at the gym, although Abbey, Meg and Tara all went to Mexico together and left me alone to work out in the mornings (ha! yeah right!) so it was a rough week without them. I did go once, though! I can feel the excitement and dedication for a 5am workout class slowing fading! While they were in Mexico posting all of these fun pictures together eating homemade guac and dancing the night away, I sent them this photo, of SNOW on my windshield!!!! Why oh why did we not go with them????? Totally regretting it! :(
Besides the bits of snow flurries, the days are starting to warm up. Ben and the kids on the trampoline:
I was cleaning my kitchen the other day and looked over and thought, 'Dayum, my friends have some good looking kids!' Jenna's wedding announcement and Madison's college grad/baby gender reveal announcement. Those are some beauties!
Lots of jammie snuggle time. Which is my all time favorite thing ever with these little ones. Probably watching Paw Patrol together:
The two older ones are just as smitten with the baby one as I am. He seriously still has us all wrapped around his finger. I think he's starting to figure it out and use it to his advantage. Listening to music with big brother on his Kindle. Tucker is kind of obsessed with getting new music on his Kindle. I kind of love that he loves music!

And, of course, their favorite thing to do is to attack daddy when he gets home from work:
Ben really does love it, too. Even though his face says otherwise.
Taylor's preschool gets out at 2:40. Tucker gets out of school at 3:10. I'm always in conflict about picking him up. If I have a quick errand, I'll do it. But a half an hour isn't too much time. Plus, parents are already lined up at 2:40 when I go to get Taylor. So, some days we just sit at Sunrise for about a half an hour waiting for Tucker. It's kind of annoying, and kind of nice sometimes, the kids play in the car, and we listen to music and sing. (and take pictures) About 75% of the time, we will have been there for 20 minutes and Taylor will tell me she has to go to the bathroom. So, then I'm at another conflict on weather to lose my place in line to run her home, totally making the last 20 minutes worthless, or making her hold it for an extra 10 minutes. She usually wins and we head home, she goes to the bathroom, and we're last in line. :(
At least she's cute!

The sister missionaries love to leave me little love notes. They have heart attacked my door, my car, my garage door. It always makes my day. They always tell me how wonderful I am, and I definitely don't mind hearing that! :) HA HA
I finally added to Jackson's J wall! YAY! You know the one I started before he was born. It only took me 2 years to add 4 more J's to it! :) ha ha. One day it will get to be what I had envisioned for it! :) Probably about the time he moves out!
I took this beautiful couple's wedding photos. Can you say models??? I was dying at how beautiful this couple is!!!  Not a bad shot in the bunch! I never look forward to shooting weddings, but these guys made it easy peasy!
I had to document as proof that my husband likes to use our sink as a garbage. It drives me crazy! I can't tell you how many times our garbage disposal has been stuck with something in there jamming it up. So, I have to get out a flashlight and feel around in there, usually when it's all full of nasty old food, and try and figure out what is stuck. THIS IS WHAT I FOUND THIS TIME:
This man is going to be the death of me!!!
One of the many reasons I love social media is to be able to be uplifted by my friends. I love these little thoughs that brighten my day or make me think. I've been screen shotting like a mad woman,this is just one, I'll share more in a bit. Maybe I'll keep them and do a whole post on my inspirational screen shot messages! :) I loved this one from my friend, April:
 
Happy April everyone, and let's bring on May! My favorite!!! :)

No comments: