Monday, May 25, 2015

My Tucky boy...

Tucker. Where do I begin with Tucker?! I love him so much. He ALWAYS has something on his mind. His mind is always going a million miles a minute. Always has a new scheme or idea or plan. I love that so much about him! This month it has been the talent show, so him and Carson have been practicing and practicing. He got the idea from his grandpa joke that he was telling at school. Then he went with it. They dressed up like grandpas and came out old and crippled, and then music came on and they started dancing. It was his and Ben's idea and it just evolved from there! :) It was so much fun seeing him mastermind this cute dance with his buddy Carson.

20150521_092448 

His other two besties, Taylor and Owen came over one Friday after school for a fun pizza and movie night. It was when Ben was out of town, so it was just us partying. I loved doing this as a kid, and my mom was so good to let me have friends over and play a lot and I love doing that for my own kids. Luckily Tucker is just as social as I am and also enjoys it!
20150529_185535

No comments: