Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tucky boy...

Tucker. This boy. I know I've been posting a lot about him lately, but for reals. This boy. I don't even know where to begin with him most of the time. I've never met a boy who is such equal parts silly and smart. He is so much like his dad in that way, it's crazy. All the things about Ben that drive me nuts about his silliness and childness Tucker possesses ten fold. And all the smarts that Ben possesses, like his wit and sense of humor and his ability to learn quickly and retain things Tucker also possesses ten fold.  He's social, friendly, loving, wants to be obedient and do good most of the time.
20150402_152130
Tucker and his friend, Brayden. Brayden and Tuck were in Mrs. Larsen's class together their first grade year. In fact, I'll never forget that Brayden was the first kid that Tucker mentioned as a friend at Sunrise, and they've been buddies ever since. Not super close, but good little buddies.  It just so happens that Brayden's little sister Lindsay is in Taylor's preschool class and their cute little friends, so we had both of them over after school one day. They mainly played outside shooting hoops. Brayden was on Tuck's basketball team. Anyway, I just thought these were cute pics, just some boys eating snacks on the front curb while playing basketball. I wish more of my kids' childhood memories were like this. Unfortunately, they aren't. I need to work on that! :)
Of course, Jackson had to join them. If it's outside and involves his older brother and balls, then he's in! :)
This dude finally decided to stop for a minute to officially figure this out. FINALLY! He's been casually working on it for years. Now, we can say he is an official shoe tie-er! :) woo hoo!!
Tucker got a birthday invite from his friend, Carson and I had to laugh at the invite to Tucker/Grandpa. Now that we know about his alter ego at school, I am noticing little things like this. Crazy boy!
And, once the birthday day came, I handed Tucker an empty card and told him to write Carson a birthday note. Tucker asked me what he should write and I told him, I don't know, whatever you want to write to Carson to wish him a happy day etc..
I got the card back and this is what it said:
I also just randomly got this email from him. Ben started him an email and now we get these random ones all the time! :) They just make me laugh.
Screenshot_2015-04-16-12-35-49

No comments: