Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Taylor's Preschool Graduation...

Can't believe my little girl is getting so big. Her big peschool graduation day came and I'm so glad that Teacher Barbara keeps the program short and sweet and minimal.
Their parade of musical instruments when they start the program:
When did my baby girl get so tall and skinny?
Then they sing the Alphabet song:
Taylor's cute little BFF, Will doing his part in the program:
And the cutest little guy, Henry. Teacher Kimbo's son, and Teacher Barbara's grandson. He's a bit young to be in the class, but since they are both the teachers, he gets to be in. He was up on that stage and I was dying! He is the cutest thing ever!

Taylor doing one of her parts:
The little stinker, knew that I was taking pictures and wanted her to look at me, but she refused. She was being so stubborn (I don't know where she got that?!) :)
I got there early to get a front row seat, and Jackson tried to climb on that stage the whole time. The stinker, always thinks that he has to be involved in whatever is happening! :)
Taylor, being the little red hen...
And, once again, refusing to look at me! She would glance with her eyes, and tried to hard not to crack a smile.
And here she is, receiving her ABC book. That is what they get when they cross the stage.



Very proud of herself:
Finally Jackson got to go up and be with the big kids:
So proud of my little preschool graduate. I was really worried she wouldn't pass, but she did. WHEW! :) lol
Really, look at that stance, and of course, in between two boys. This girl is all girl and all sass and all independence, and she chose everything about her hair and outfit this day and now she's with two boys. Can I just lock her in her room now and not let her out for another 18 years or so!
Will and Ethan, her BFF's in preschool:
And had to get a shot with Teacher Barbara, we love her so much! I remember when Tucker went to her there were rumors that she might be retiring, and I just prayed that she would stick around long enough to be Taylor's preschool teacher, and now that she was, I am just praying that she sticks around long enough to be Jackson's! :)
20150521_142602 
 Now it's off to kindergarten for this one!

No comments: