Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tucker Soccer...

So, I guess I did take some pictures at at least one of his games, whew! :)   I love watching Tucker play soccer. He's getting a little bit more confident, and with more players on the field and a bigger field, the experience is so good for him. He seems to really enjoy soccer, so I'm excited about that. We'll see how far he goes with it. Hopefully, he continues to grow and learn. He could be a bit more aggressive, but that will come with time and with more confidence.IMG_0958 


He gets quite a bit playing time, so its fun to watch him out there...






He had a nice assist to his friend, Joseph on his team:

The goalie thing is new for him, he's getting used to not scoring a ton of goals every game, or even one. That has been a disappointment for him as when he was younger was was getting multiple goals every game. But that's what happens when you grow up, and he's getting used to it.

I do love his hustle and love his heart for the game.









Sweet Tate Nelson helping take care of Jackson...
My perk for Tucker being on this soccer team are that all my friends have kids on the team and that I get my socializing in during the games. I sure do love these friends of mine. We are all so lucky. Cute little Ollie and Jackson:

And sweet little Eva taking care of Crosby, looks like I captured a special moment. Love Crosby's TMNT hat! :)
IMG_0969

No comments: